The City of Cooper's Annual Budget outlines both income and expenditures that are expected to be received and paid over the coming year. This budget helps to plan for the upcoming year and makes the necessary adjustments in cash flow to cover expenses. The City of Cooper's Annual Budget is a vital instrument in accurately projecting future cash flow and effectively managing incoming revenue and existing debt.
- Approved Budget
- 2022-2023 Approved Budget Posted 11:02 am, September 30, 2022
- 2021-2022 Approved_Budget Posted 9:05 am, September 20, 2021
- 2020-2021 Approved Budget
- 2019-2020 Approved Budget
- 2018-2018 Approved Budget